Firefly Lane / Kristin Hannah.
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0805/2007040442-d.html - Publisher description
- 12 of 27 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
2 current holds with 27 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||HAN (Text)||35151000694042||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||On holds shelf||-|
- ISBN: 9780312537074 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0312537077 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 479 pages, 11 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st St. Martin's Griffin ed.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Griffin, 2009, c2008.
Originally published: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2008.
"Reading group gold"--Cover.
Includes reader's guide.
Inseparable best friends Kate and Tully, two young women who, despite their very different lives, have vowed to be there for each other forever, have been true to their promise for thirty years, until events and choices in their lives tear them apart.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Best friends > Fiction.
Friendship in adolescence > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction.
Nineteen seventies > Fiction.