Monkey beach / Eden Robinson.
- 2 of 6 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Terrace Public Library.
1 current hold with 6 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||ROB (Text)||35151000698621||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||On holds shelf||-|
|Terrace Public Library||ROB (Text)||35151001107580||Adult Fiction||Checked out||2021-05-05|
- ISBN: 9780676973228 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0676973221 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 377 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: Vintage Canada edition.
- Publisher: Toronto : Vintage Canada, a division of Random House of Canada Limited, 2001.
- Copyright: ©2000.
"Tragedy strikes a Native community when the Hill family’s handsome seventeen-year-old son, Jimmy, mysteriously vanishes at sea. Left behind to cope during the search-and-rescue effort is his sister, Lisamarie, a wayward teenager with a dark secret. She sets off alone in search of Jimmy through the Douglas Channel and heads for Monkey Beach—a shore famed for its sasquatch sightings.Infused by turns with darkness and humour, Monkey Beach is a spellbinding voyage into the long, cool shadows of B.C.’s Coast Mountains, blending teen culture, Haisla lore, nature spirits and human tenderness into a multi-layered story of loss and redemption."-- Publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Haisla Indians > Fiction.
Brothers > Death > Fiction.
Indian women > Fiction.
Young women > Fiction.
Kitimat Region (B.C.) > Fiction.
British Columbia > Fiction.
Rocky Mountains > Fiction.