The stone sky /The Broken Earth Book 3 N.K. Jemisin.
- 5 of 10 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
3 current holds with 10 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||JEM (Text)||35151001073543||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316229241 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0316229245 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 445 pages : map ; 21 cm
- Publisher: New York : Orbit, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
"The Moon will soon return. Whether this heralds the destruction of humankind or something worse will depend on two women. Essun has inherited the power of Alabaster Tenring. With it, she hopes to find her daughter Nassun and forge a world in which every orogene child can grow up safe. For Nassun, her mother’s mastery of the Obelisk Gate comes too late. She has seen the evil of the world, and accepted what her mother will not admit: that sometimes what is corrupt cannot be cleansed, only destroyed.”-- Provided by publisher..
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Good and evil > Fiction.