The ruby brooch / Katherine Lowry Logan.
- 0 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||LOG (Text)||35151000639880||Adult Fiction||Not holdable||Lost and Paid||02/15/2019|
- ISBN: 9781475266221 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 378 pages : map ; 23 cm
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : Katherine Lowry Logan, 2012.
A paramedic goes back in time to Independence, Missouri, in the year 1852, to solve a family mystery. Her quest is jeopardized when she meets a lawyer who resembles the ghost who has haunted her since childhood.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Emergency medical technicians > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.