The Quintland sisters : a novel / Shelley Wood.
- 14 of 24 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
0 current holds with 24 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||WOO (Text)||35151001094267||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||2020-01-02|
- ISBN: 9780062839091 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 444, 8 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: New York : Willam Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
In Shelley Wood's fiction debut, readers are taken inside the devastating true story of the Dionne Quintuplets, told from the perspective of one young woman who meets them at the moment of their birth. Steeped in research, this is a novel of love, heartache, resilience, and enduring sisterhood - a fictional, coming-of-age story bound up in one of the strangest true tales of the past century.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Quintuplets > Fiction.
Sisters > Fiction.