Under the midnight sun / Tracie Peterson and Kimberley Woodhouse.
- 3 of 3 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||PET (Text)||35151001091016||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780764219252 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 328 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
Living in 1929 in Alaska, Tayler Hale, one of the first women naturalists, loves adventure and the great outdoors. Unfortunately, she is running from her dangerous past which has caught up with her just as she has met Thomas Smith, a recent graduate returning home to the people he considers family.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Women naturalists > Alaska > Fiction.
Alaska > Fiction.