The rage of dragons / Evan Winter.
- 4 of 6 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
1 current hold with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||WIN (Text)||35151001091511||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316489768
- Physical Description: 535 pages : map ; 25 cm
- Edition: First hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Orbit, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2017.
"Originally published in 2017"--Title page verso.
The Omehi people have been fighting an unwinnable fight for almost two hundred years. Their society has been built around war and only war. The lucky ones are born gifted. One in every two thousand women has the power to call down dragons. One in every hundred men is able to magically transform himself into a bigger, stronger, faster killing machine.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Swordsmen > Fiction.
Revenge > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.