The eel / David MacKinnon.
- 0 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||MACK (Text)||35151001090992||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Mending||-|
- ISBN: 9781771830591 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 325 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Toronto : Guernica Editions, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2016.
Writer Jack Fingon realizes too late that his life of "intuition and attraction" has produced little to value, and nothing to remember. To settle a piece of unfinished business, Fingon devises a plan to fulfil the testamentary wish of French vagabond poet Blaise Cendrars - to be buried in the Sargasso Sea where "life first burst from the depths of the ocean floor towards the sun".
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cendrars, Blaise, 1887-1961 > Fiction.
Authors > Fiction.
Funeral rites and ceremonies > Fiction.
Ship burials > Fiction.
Testamentary trusts > Fiction.
Poets, French > Fiction.