In five years : a novel / Rebecca Serle.
- 15 of 20 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
1 current hold with 20 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||SER (Text)||35151001101930||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982137441
- Physical Description: 255 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020.
"A striking, powerful, and moving love story following an ambitious lawyer who experiences an astonishing vision that could change her life forever."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Time travel > Fiction.
Future, The > Fiction.
Life change events > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Women lawyers > Fiction.