The whispers of war : a novel / Julia Kelly.
- 6 of 12 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||KEL (Text)||35151001099951||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||2020-10-31|
- ISBN: 9781982107796
- Physical Description: 326 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Gallery Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Gallery Books, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020.
"The start of World War II looms over three friends who struggle to remain loyal as one of them is threatened with internment by the British government."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||World War, 1939-1945 > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction.
Civilians in war > Fiction.
Germans > Great Britain > Evacuation and relocation, 1940-1945 > Fiction.
London (England) > History > 20th century > Fiction.
|Genre/Form:||World War, 1939-1945 > England > London > Fiction.