Truth and justice / Fern Michaels.
- 6 of 12 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||MIC (Text)||35151001104595||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781496714558 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 229 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Kensington hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Kensington Publishing Corp., 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020.
When Alexis Thorn encounters a distraught young woman, Bella Nolan, alone in a restaurant, crying instead of eating, she offers comfort and soon uncovers a mission that will require the very particular skills of the Sisterhood. Alexis learns that the woman's husband was recently killed in action in Afghanistan. Before he reported for duty, they took steps to preserve their chances of having children. But when Bella visits the fertility clinic, she discovers her eggs are no longer there and the circumstances are beyond suspicious. Heartbroken at this tale of shattered hopes, Alexis recruits the Sisterhood to investigate. Soon, they uncover a con artist on an obsessive mission.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Female friendship > Fiction.
Vigilantes > Fiction.
War widows > Fiction.
Frozen human embryos > Fiction.
Theft > Fiction.