Hour of the assassin : a novel / Matthew Quirk.
- 7 of 10 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||QUI (Text)||35151001102557||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062875495 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 336 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2020.
"Framed and on the run for his life, a former Secret Service agent discovers how far some men will go to grasp the highest office in the land in this electrifying tale from the author of The Night Agent-a propulsive political thriller reminiscent of the best early Baldacci and Grisham novels"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Security consultants > Fiction.
Attempted murder > Fiction.
Assassins > Fiction.