Iced in paradise / Naomi Hirahara.
- 1 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||HIR (Text)||35151001101989||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781945551598 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1945551593 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 210 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Altadena, California : Prospect Park Books, 
- Copyright: ©2019.
"Leilani Santiago is back in her birthplace, the Hawaiian island of Kaua'i, to help keep afloat the family business, a shave ice shack. When she goes to work one morning, she stumbles across a dead body, a young pro surfer who was being coached by her estranged father. As her father soon becomes the No. 1 murder suspect, Leilani must find the real killer and somehow safeguard her ill mother, little sisters, and grandmother while also preserving a long-distance relationship with her boyfriend in Seattle."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Kauai (Hawaii) > Fiction.