The half sister / Sandie Jones.
- 8 of 12 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
1 current hold with 12 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||JON (Text)||35151001105444||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250265517 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 326 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Minotaur Books, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020.
"THE TRUTH--Sisters Kate and Lauren meet for Sunday lunch every week without fail, especially after the loss of their father. THE LIE--But a knock at the door is about to change everything. A young woman by the name of Jess holds a note with the results of a DNA test, claiming to be their half sister. THE UNTHINKABLE--As the fallout starts, it's clear that they are all hiding secrets, and perhaps this family isn't as perfect as it appears."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Family secrets > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.