The shadows : a novel / Alex North.
- 7 of 8 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||NOR (Text)||35151001105915||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250318039
- Physical Description: 323 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Celadon Books, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020.
In this new Alex North thriller, two schoolboys committed a murder, motivated by a ghostly figure who haunted them in the woods and in their nightmares. 25 years later, two teenagers obsessed with the old case commit a copycat murder, and as Detective Amanda Beck pieces together their motivation and begins to unravel the crime of the past, she discovers that there is more to this old story than anyone could have imagined.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.