The girl from Widow Hills : a novel / Megan Miranda.
- 7 of 17 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
2 current holds with 17 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||MIR (Text)||35151001105345||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501165429
- Physical Description: 323 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020.
"From the New York Times bestselling author of "The Last House Guest"-a Reese's Book Club pick-comes a riveting new novel of psychological suspense about a young woman plagued by night terrors after a childhood trauma who wakes one evening to find a corpse at her feet"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sleepwalking > Fiction.
Nightmares > Fiction.
Psychic trauma > Fiction.
Stalking victims > Fiction.
Young women > Fiction.