Friends and strangers : a novel / J. Courtney Sullivan.
- 4 of 7 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||SUL (Text)||35151001105303||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780525520597 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 395 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
"Read with Jenna"--Jacket.
"Tells the story of the complex relationship between two women, Elisabeth, a privileged new mother and writer attempting to find her footing after childbirth, and Sam, the idealistic, working-class college student she hires to nanny her young son."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Female friendship > Fiction.
Mothers > Fiction.
Authors > Fiction.
College students > Fiction.