Murder at Melrose Court / Karen Menuhin.
- 1 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||MEN (Text)||35151000667998||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781790745425 (paperback)
- ISBN: 179074542X (paperback)
- Physical Description: 282 pages; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: [United States?] : K. Menuhin, 2018.
- Copyright: 2018.
"Downton Abbey meets Agatha Christie with a touch of Wodehouse and a dog of distinction...It's 1920 and Christmas is coming. Major Lennox finds a body on his doorstep -- why on his doorstep? Was it to do with the Countess? Was it about the ruby necklace? Lennox goes to Melrose Court home to his uncle, Lord Melrose, to uncover the mystery. But then the murders begin and it snows and it all becomes very complicated...."--Amazon.com.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Nineteen twenties > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
|Genre/Form:||Detective and mystery fiction.