The power couple : a novel / Alex Berenson.
- 5 of 18 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
2 current holds with 18 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||BER (Text)||35151001114073||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||2021-05-25|
- ISBN: 9781982103699
- Physical Description: x, 421 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021.
"When their college-aged daughter is abducted on a European family vacation, Brian and Rebecca Unsworth--both U.S. intelligence staffers--race to find the kidnappers and keep their fragile marriage intact."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Abduction > Fiction.
Young women > Fiction.
Marital conflict > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Barcelona (Spain) > Fiction.
Romantic suspense fiction.