Do no harm : a novel / Christina McDonald.
- 2 of 9 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
1 current hold with 9 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||MCD (Text)||35151001114347||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982142612 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 350 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: New York : Gallery Books, 2021.
Includes reader's guide.
"A thrilling new domestic suspense novel about a woman who, with no other choice, begins selling opioids on the black market in order to fund her son's cancer treatment."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Black market > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Critically ill children > Fiction.
Mothers and sons > Fiction.
Women drug dealers > Fiction.