Amphibian : a novel / by Carla Gunn.
- 11 of 12 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||GUN (Text)||35151001101039||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||2020-12-17|
- ISBN: 9781552452141 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 212 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Toronto : Coach House Books, 
- Copyright: ©2009.
Nine-year-old Phineas has an encyclopedic knowledge of the natural world and he's worried sick about what humans are doing to this planet. So, when a White's tree frog ends up in the classroom aquarim, it is the last staw, he and his friend Bird are spurred to action.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Endangered species > Fiction.
Boys > Fiction.
School children > Fiction.
Mothers and sons > Fiction.
Children and adults > Fiction.
Environmentalism > Fiction.
Animal rescue > Fiction.
Hylidae > Fiction.