A match made for murder / Iona Whishaw.
- 17 of 27 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
2 current holds with 27 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||WHI (Text)||35151001106459||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781771513265 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 396 pages ; 19 cm
- Publisher: [Victoria, British Columbia] : Touchwood, 
- Copyright: ©2020
It's November, and Lane and Darling have escaped the chilly autumn in the Kootenays for a honeymoon at the posh and romantic Santa Cruz Inn in sunny Tucson, Arizona. But despite her very best intentions to relax, soon after their arrival Lane's plans to spend the holiday poolside with a good mystery are interrupted by gunfire. One of the hotel's wealthy guests has been shot point blank and Lane is second on the scene. Back in Nelson, Sergeant Ames has been left in charge of the department during Darling's absence. As he investigates a case of vandalism at the Van Eyck garage, it seems to lead directly to the death of the suspected vandal himself. Working with Constable Terrell, the new recruit, to piece together what happened in this strange and unsettling murder, Ames finds his romantic interest in mechanic Tina Van Eyck creates complications that are more than awkward; they could be deadly.
Search for related items by subject
|Topic Heading:||Festival of the Written Arts 2020 > Sechelt (B.C.)
Search for related items by series
- A Lane Winslow mystery ; 
- Whishaw, Iona, 1948- Lane Winslow mystery series ; 7.
- Whishaw, Iona, 1948- Lane Winslow mystery.